Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Illustration 1

lllustration 1 
Spring 2010

Black and White version of Little Miss Muffet and the Ruckus [or something like that] A story book cover illustration. I think I lost the color version...not that it was all that great anyway.


 A contest: A Superhero. Done in a specific style that involves oil wash, eraser, color pencils, and a bit of watercolor. My idea is a Panda Girl and her lazy panda sidekick.





The music poster for the band Aqualung. It had to be scanned in sections. And I can't be bothered to make it look coherent. =_= The final didn't turn out so well [if you couldn't tell by now, I seem incapable of making good looking final pieces]


Caffeine Madness. A mock editorial piece done on the effects of caffeine on people. I chose a concept that was quite popular with the people in class. Though I was kinda the only one who made a final on this. Watercolor is not my forte...


Scratchboard. Again, for a contest.


Final project: patronus. Your guardian spirit for the arts. Mine's a rather 'phallic' shaped flying thingy according to my boyfriend. Then again, everything is phallic according to him. I never got the color version of that done [or even started].

I saw the junior review the other day...and the amount of skill exhibited is...unsettling. Am I suppose to get like that in a year? How? HOW? Scared. I plan on redoing most of the illustrations above. Again, if I get off my lazy ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment